Rates & Insurance
$200 per 50 minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
With that said, Registered Provisional Psychologist services have been covered by the following plans:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Alberta School Employee
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Canada Life
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Green Shield Canada
- LifeWorks | Morneau Shepell
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Sun Life Financial
- The Co-operators
I accept e-transfers and credit cards as forms of payment. E-transfers can be made to [email protected]
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have.